The primary purpose of the role is to ensure the ongoing growth and profitability of existing and new client accounts, achieved by attaining a deep understanding of their specific business and their long-term strategic needs.
Additionally, the role demands the delivery of excellent client service to maintain and exceeding client satisfaction, actively demonstrating the Amaze client service DNA and supporting the development of long-term account relationships.
• Delivery of excellent client service, actively demonstrating the Amaze client service DNA
• Ownership of a number of existing client projects and support to Account Director on larger accounts
• Development and management of strong relationships with new and existing clients
• Ongoing review and management of client satisfaction alongside Senior Account Director
• Profitable management of accounts, with accurate commercial reporting to support both account, team and operational forecasting
• Build a deep understanding of a client organisation and industry to identify opportunities and develop ideas appropriate to a clients business
• Collation of clear and insightful briefs – both internally and externally
• Ensure strong collaboration and engagement with the wider amaze teams to maximise the quality of service delivered
• Proactively search for and share best practice and thought leadership with the client services team as well as clients
• Strategic consultation with clients where appropriate
– Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) – across all levels, internally and externally
– The ability to work with minimal supervision
– Experience of managing a pipeline and all account administration
– The ability to manage multiple projects and tasks successfully
– Excellent attention to detail
– Sound commercial awareness
– General understanding of all communications channels but a strong and demonstrable focus on digital
– Experienced in working to define a clients’ overarching digital strategy as well as large scale website design & development including areas such as platform selection, SEO, analytics, content strategy and digital comms.
– Over 5 years prior account management experience
– Experience across B2B, B2C digital projects
– Experience of managing projects through from initiation to completion (Project Management)
– Experience of working in a multi-service digital agency