We are a multi-award winning ambitious ethical marketing agency based in Sheffield. We have a strong reputation for delivering innovative projects that have a positive impact on people’s lives.
Why Work for Diva?
At Diva, your work will make a difference. As an agency with a strong ethical focus, we work on life-changing campaigns in health, sustainable travel and other positive areas that achieve real results. Our work has saved lives, improved the environment and raised awareness about important issues from high-cost lending to sexual health.
You will love our exceptional working environment, where colleagues share ideas and creativity thrives in a buzzing studio space. We all take our turn to play our music with a DJ day and celebrate birthdays with treats and presents on the office sofas. You will work in a fantastic location opposite Sheffield train station with friendly, like-minded people who really enjoy what they do.
Diva is ideally suited to those who enjoy pursuing personal development, with fantastic opportunities for career progression with opportunities to learn new skills. You will also enjoy the numerous discretionary benefits available to team members, such as a Christmas shutdown and an extra bank holiday.
We are looking for a talented and experienced Senior Account Manager to join our award winning Marketing and Communications Team to manage the delivery of high profile behaviour change and marketing projects on environmental, health and social issues across a range of clients.
If you want the buzz of agency life and feel the pull towards sustainable public sector marketing campaigns, then Diva is for you.
The role is diverse and flexible and could include any of the following responsibilities:
• Developing innovative marketing strategies and plans
• Overseeing the delivery of multi-channel marketing campaigns
• Producing insightful and accurate reports
• Managing the delivering of digital projects including websites, apps, games and videos
• Overseeing branding projects
• Overseeing PR and Social Media projects
• Planning research methodologies
• Managing project teams and resources to effectively deliver projects on budget that exceed client expectations
• Building and maintaining strong client relationships
• Working in partnership with in-house creative teams
We are looking for someone who is:
• A great communicator
• A team player
• Great at multitasking and prioritising
• Used to working in a deadline driven environment
You will have a reputation for taking responsibility for efficient delegation and staff management to deliver quality projects focused on key outputs. You’ll be full of energy and ideas with experience in managing accounts and resources while developing best practice and setting high standards. Ideally you will have a talent for implementing insight-based campaigns and marketing plans and want to gain further experience of running diverse projects for clients spanning all aspects of marketing and communications.
Educated to degree level in a subject that includes modules on Communications or Marketing.