£35-40K (Contribution to a pension from Jan 2017)
Hours of Work:
42.5 hours per week, flexible working day with ‘core hours’ 9am-5pm (Overtime is a rarity). 28 days (flexible up to 33 days with pro-rata salary deduction)
Mon 10th October 2016
Introducing Revolution Viewing
Revolution Viewing is a leading Creative Digital Agency that produces world-class solutions. We are a team of 29 people and operate as niche specialists at the top of our game; this is why over 70 UK universities and leading brands such as Barclays, Carphone Warehouse and Taylor Wimpey keep coming back for more!
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our sales and marketing team. You will:
• Be responsible for managing and supporting university account sales and marketing activity.
• Work with our Commercial Director and Account Manager to forecast and achieve annual turnover targets
• Generate a substantive sales opportunity pipeline and to achieve turnover targets as defined by our Commercial Director.
• Generate new business from existing accounts and increase the average solution value of these accounts.
• Proactively generate new accounts via a consultative approach to sales.
• Secure, attend and lead client meetings and deliver research presentations and pitches at universities up and down the UK.
• Establish client requirements and provide accurate and impactful briefs.
• Have a detailed understanding of the university student recruitment cycle so that you can advise our university clients on the best solutions for their needs.
• Work with relevant RV team members to gain an in-depth knowledge of all our solutions to create quotes which reflect client briefs and which we can deliver.
• Assimilate and clearly communicate all relevant information from the client in order to pass approved projects to our projects team for delivery.
• Work closely with our Commercial Director and Marketing Co-ordinator to develop our university marketing plan.
• Be responsible for keeping abreast of sector trends and competitor work and positively influencing RV’s products and services.
• Represent RV professionally at all times in both verbal and written communication but with a friendly, enthusiastic and personal nature.
• Report your account progress monthly to our Board of Directors.
• Be an inspirational team player and a future manager who contributes to the wider team.
Key Skills, Job Tasks, Experience and General Outlook
Positive thinking and willingness to learn will always be considered alongside experience and current skill set. To achieve the upper-level of the salary range you must provide evidence that you have exceeded each of the key skills required. If you don’t have the relevant experience and require further training to reach the required skill level, this will be reflected in the salary we will offer the successful candidate.
• Experience: at least 3 years proven, successful and sustained sales track record within a similar company.
• Experience: at least 3 years proven success in managing commercial relationships with senior stakeholders.
• Experience: whilst prior line management experience is desirable, your potential to become a line manager of the future at RV is essential.
• Experience: experience of supplying digital solutions to universities is desirable.
• Knowledge: absolute understanding of the sales cycle/process
• Knowledge: detailed knowledge of the undergraduate student recruitment cycle for both UK and international students within UK Higher Education is desirable.
• Qualifications: a university degree at any level in any subject is essential – having personal experience of going to university is helpful in building rapport with clients and empathy with our target audiences.
• Qualifications: if your university degree is not related to sales and marketing, then a professional marketing qualification (such as CIM) is desirable.
• Skills: exceptional and wide-ranging communication skills which enable you to build and maintain strong client relationships and confidently represent RV’s people and products.
• Skills: exceptional attention to detail, particularly related to numeracy and target forecasting.
• General outlook: an energetic and positive approach to work.
• General outlook: determination to achieve sales targets.
• Non-smoking applicants are preferred as we can’t accommodate smoking breaks.