We are looking to recruit a talented, hard working and well qualified account manager.
* Salary £22k-£32k depending on experience plus generous holiday package of 35 days including bank holidays.
* The candidate must be NCTJ or NCE qualified or have PR agency/press office background.
* Professional standard news writing skills and strong news sense.
* Ability to work in a small team.
* Ability to work under own initiative. Willingness to take responsibility for delivering energetic campaigns.
* A can do attitude and bucket loads of enthusiasm, energy and determination to succeed. No pessimists or office vampires please!
* Hard working ethic and desire to go the extra mile essential.
In return we offer:
* The chance to work in a real ‘dragons den’ helping a broad range of entrepreneurial businesses grow. Our clients are passionate people and want to work with talented people who can make a difference to their business.
* The chance to work with businesses who ‘make things’. Our clients are mainly in the maritime, engineering and manufacturing sectors. They include Cammell Laird, the CBI and many fantastic privately owned businesses which operate worldwide. This means you will work with international, national and regional media.
* The opportunity to help us grow and with it you will grow. We are a small committed team. This role carries responsibility operating in the engine room of a company. For the right person, with energy and ambition, this means you can really develop your skills in an entrepreneurial environment.
* A focus on hard news and hard hitting campaigns. You will be given freedom to show your skills, initiative and drive.
* The chance to work with one of the region’s best known business specialist PR firms. Our thriving maritime division is helping us grow into one of Europe’s leading marine specialist PR firms. We are now starting to export and work overseas.
* The role will be based in two of the UK’s best city regions Merseyside and Manchester.
* We are a family business. We offer the opportunity to work in a friendly, fun, supportive environment.