We’re looking for a confident, organised and effective account manager with previous agency experience to join our ever-expanding team.
The ideal candidate will be someone with a knack for striking up great working relationships with clients and a proven record of working on successful projects.
You will have the experience required to fit in and become a vital part of the account management team at one of Manchester’s most vibrant agencies right away. You’ll work on key accounts across our portfolio of regional, national and international B2B and B2C brand clients. Ideally, you’ll have the sort of natural leadership and example-setting characteristics that will enable you to make a really positive impact upon joining the agency.
• Agency-side account management experience
• Highly efficient, highly organised, high achiever
• Great inter-personal skills, a natural talker
• Faultless attention-to-detail
• A knack for jumping on opportunities right away
• Of course, you will be a whizz with office software and know your way around the internet
• Understanding of digital is beneficial but not essential
• To manage relationships with our key clients
• To work between teams internally to brief, steer and present work to clients
• To help come up with ideas that your clients love – and deliver great results
• To meet with your fellow team members on a daily basis to discuss projects and tasks
• To help drive the marketing department forward
• To strive for progression, if you’ve got leadership qualities
This role is perfect for a talented account manager ready to become a really important player at Manchester’s best SEO and PPC agency.
• 28 days holiday per annum including bank holidays
• Annual bonus scheme
• Free parking and excellent transport links
• Warm, friendly working environment
• Free coffee, tea, soft drinks, fruit, toast and chocolate
• Games consoles and big screen TV in the office
• Regular breaks
• Creative atmosphere with great team spirit