We have an excellent new opportunity for a Senior Account Manager to join Turn Key in Leeds.
We’re looking for a strategic thinker with 4-5 years agency experience who can understand our client‘s industry, business, competitors and challenges. Working alongside an Account Director and the Senior Turn Key Team, you‘ll be taking the lead on large, integrated campaigns, working on planning / research projects to develop strategy and recommendations, and overseeing the delivery of all campaign activity, with close liaison with the client. There will also be accounts that you will lead and manage.
– Likely to have 4-5+ years experience in a solid integrated agency, working with a mix of well known brands
– Experienced in managing an account executive/small team in addition to managing up
– Commercially minded with evidence of growing new business from existing client relationships
– Strategically minded, confident in leading clients through challenging briefs to agree propositions
– Tenacious and confident in leading senior and mid level clients
– Pro–active and a strong sense of intuition
– To be experienced across a range of media formats including print, press, outdoor and digital
– A good understanding of marketing specialisms and how online & offline channels fit together to form integrated communications plans