This award winning PR agency is on the lookout to expand their team and are considering candidates from a Senior Account Executive to Account Manager level to join its talented team! Candidates must have PR agency experience, preferably gained working on B2B/Trade accounts, strong writing skills as well as solid media relations, event management, new business and client liaison skills.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Support the team on client accounts
• Develop client knowledge that enables you to ‘live in your client’s world’
• Work with the team to deliver clients’ ‘picture of success’
• Supporting junior members of the team as appropriate
• Supporting re: event management angle
• Research for campaigns / accounts
• Day to day liaison with clients
• Day to day liaison with suppliers
• Ensure you are up to date with media opportunities across all channels
• Provide a service excellence mentality and maintain the ‘ego-free’ culture of the agency
• Have a ‘we’ not ‘I’ attitude and work as part of a strong team unit
• Spot opportunities to profile the agency including media relations, award entries, social media and networking
• Contributing to creative pitches with rest of team
Specific activities include:
• Writing press releases
• Writing case studies
• Selling in to target media
• Focus on results and ensure cuttings are up to date and presented at each client meeting
• Managing forward features lists – collating, contacting the media, submitting information for inclusion, managing deadlines
• Managing projects/client accounts being the main client contact, owning results by identifying opportunities and chasing in coverage reporting to your line manager
The role will include working in a close knit and friendly agency on a mix of professional services, education & training, building products, construction & property, manufacturing, public sector and technology clients.
For more information please contact Helen Salt on Helen@blackcherryrecruitment.co.uk or 0161 228 7239.