Cream is a multi-award-winning PR and marketing communications agency working with clients across a range of sectors including manufacturing, tourism, financial, education, tech/digital and lifestyle.
Owing to new client wins and company expansion, we are seeking a tenacious and proactive Senior Account Executive with a minimum of 2 years agency PR experience. It’s the perfect opportunity for an ambitious PR professional looking for their second job.
You’ll be dealing with journalists on a daily basis and will need to build strong professional relationships with them and other useful industry contacts.
Cream has a different ethos to many agencies. We’ve worked in soulless agencies and know that PR doesn’t have to be this way.
We encourage all staff to be involved in deciding the future of the agency and value everyone’s opinions. We operate a flexi time system, hold regular away days and are always on the lookout for innovative and creative ways of working which set us apart.
We’re looking for a Senior Account Executive who is passionate about sharing our ethos, about building relationships and achieving all-round results for clients.
Integrated agency experience including social media, email marketing, copywriting and events management experience would be at an advantage. Cream is an ambitious company and candidates will have the opportunity to grow with the business.
- Execution of integrated B2B and B2C PR campaigns – print, broadcast, online, social media
- Proactive and reactive media pitching and generating stand-out media coverage
- Identifying opportunities to raise client profiles beyond media coverage such as through speaker opportunities, award nominations
- A real understanding and practice of developing brand strategies
- Servicing clients and campaigns to a high standard reports
- Experience of complementing PR with other marketing activity to add value to campaigns
- Researching, drafting, distributing and following-up press releases to targeted media
- Supporting event management such as media briefing, press conferences etc
Skills & Expertise
- Multi-tasking ability with experience of working on multiple clients at any given point
- Excellent verbal and written communication and exceptional research, multi-tasking, writing and team skills are a must
- Creative and critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Great attention to detail
- Exceptional organisation and planning skills
- Self-starter with an ability to work under their own initiative
- Ability to prioritise
- Team player
- True passion for PR and marketing communications