Refresh PR was rated as the best PR agency (under 30 staff) by the Recommended Agency Register (RAR) in 2013 and won the Best Use of Press and PR at the Construction Marketing Awards last year. We’ve been shortlisted for Outstanding Small Consultancy at the 2014 CIPR PRide Awards here in the north west too.
We are searching for an ambitious, creative and versatile senior account executive to join our award winning team based in Manchester’s Northern Quarter.
You’ll be working across both B2B and consumer clients, which means you’ll be turning your hand to all sorts and have the chance to broaden your experience in PR from day one. Our clients operate across a broad number of sectors including food and drink, lifestyle and cosmetics, home interest, accounting and plumbing, so you’ll be working with a diverse mix of companies!
Day-to-day you’ll be:
– Copywriting (in a range of formats for various media channels)
– Managing media activity, including maintaining up-to-date media lists and building great relationships with journalists to secure the best possible coverage for our clients
– Working closely with the account managers to ensure our clients’ activity is delivered on time, and more importantly, great results are achieved
– Managing social media accounts across Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest, including supporting with the running of Refresh PR’s social media channels
– Preparing for client meetings including evaluating results and presenting coverage
– Attending client meetings
– Regularly reading up on our clients’ industries
– Helping prepare for new business pitches
In return, you’ll receive a generous holiday package, flexible working, as well as training (internal and external), a pension and a mentor to help you develop your PR talents.
We’re looking for:
– At least 12 months experience of working in the PR industry
– Strong writing skills – this is essential for this role
– Great media relations skills – you’ll need tenacity to help you secure coverage for your clients
– A willingness to learn, progress and be promoted
– Enthusiasm for working in a team and supporting colleagues – this is really important to us
– A good understanding of the media
– Good time management
We’ll ask you to demonstrate all of the above when you meet us.
– Experience of event management
– Driving license and own car