A fantastic opportunity has arisen within a leading, global, full service agency for a Senior Account Executive working out of their Manchester office.
You will ideally come from a significant agency background and be able to show examples of the following: excellent presentation skills, organisation, presentable, personable, strategic, attentive, strong commercial awareness, good time management and initiative to work on your own or as part of a team. You will be working predominantly on two of the agencies largest accounts and so an ability and drive to hit the ground running is essential.
Key responsibilities include:
– Liaising with clients to fully understand brief requirements.
– Working with the team to come up with ideas and build campaigns.
– Getting involved in strategy meetings.
– Presenting ideas and budgets to clients.
– Communicating briefs to creative teams.
– Managing internal workflow.
– Constructing reports.
– Attending client meetings.
– Helping to identify new business opportunities.
This position is ideal for an already established senior account executive looking to move into a global agency or for a talented account executive looking to step up and gain more responsibility.