Our client is a leading Digital Marketing and eCommerce services business, and they have an opportunity for a commercially focused Search Manager to join their team based in South Lancashire.
You will be required to manage the planning, implementing, delivery and reporting of SEM campaigns both internally and for the client portfolio. You will also work closely with both the sales team and Head of Digital in order to promote SEM services as well as creating targeted business development strategies. Alongside this you will be developing and implementing systems that deliver excellent customer experience and also systems which provide accurate reports for the measurement and analysis of client campaigns.
In addition to a competitive salary this role has a variety of benefits including 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays and flexi working hours to name a few.
We are looking for:
– A proven track record of developing innovative SEM strategies and selling SEM services to clients.
– A proven track record of delivering SEM strategies with excellent outcomes.
– First rate knowledge of trends and practice for both SEO and PPC.
– Strong network with bloggers, journalists and influencers.
– Google Adwords qualified (Google Analytics is desirable).
This is a fantastic opportunity for an inspiring, self-motivated and experienced Search Manager or a candidate who can prove they are passionate about all things search and digital and are ready to progress into a more senior role.