Amaze are seeking an exceptional Receptionist. Responsible for the initial contact with all our visitors, we can’t stress enough how important those first impressions are. You’ll be providing administrative support across the business and it’s your job to ensure that everyone that works here is adequately equipped to do their day to day jobs. We take enormous pride in our offices and you’ll be setting the standards for us.
The Receptionist will make it their number one priority to ensure that each and every individual receives the best possible experience when calling or visiting our offices.
You’ll need to be a strong team player with bags of initiative and, because you’re managing a really busy workload, you need to be a list maker, time manager and keen juggler!
Experience of arranging international and domestic travel is a must.
Specific duties include:-
• Front desk reception, greeting visitors and answering the phone
• Maintaining and booking six meeting rooms and updating the outlook calendars
• Conference room set up for meetings, lunches and other office events
• Arranging international/domestic travel and accommodation and generating full itineraries for trips
• Organising and booking venues for hospitality, general events and all associated tasks including logistics
• Handling of all incoming and outgoing post/booking couriers
• Assisting the operations team with facilities related matters
• Photocopying and mailing of documents
• Proofreading documentation
Applicants must be able to work on their own initiative and demonstrate a can-do attitude, attention to detail is key. You will also be required to travel to our London and Liverpool offices to provide cover on occasion.
The successful candidate will:-
• Have an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Be professional, friendly and courteous both on the phone and in-person
• Be highly organised, accountable and punctual
• Have a strong work ethic; be team-oriented and willing to help whenever possible
• Have previous and proven front of house experience
• Have strong skills in written English, including spelling, grammar and punctuation
• Demonstrate a positive attitude in order to ensure success within this key role
• Advanced user of Word, Excel Power Point and Outlook
• Diary Management
• Organising meetings and all associated logistics
• Able to organise complex international travel and itineraries
We are situated within the city’s First Street Development, the new world-class cultural, arts and business quarter in Manchester. We’re a people business and we want you to be passionate about what we do. You’ll help to arrange our Friday Beers sessions where we all get together to knowledge share, swap team news and kick start the weekend.
In return for your commitment you will benefit from a competitive salary, five weeks annual leave (plus bank holidays), a contributory pension scheme, life assurance, critical illness cover and the opportunity to work with an outstanding bunch of people.
If you’re confident you have what we need then please send your cv and covering letter to us by Thursday 8th September before 6pm. Remember, previous experience within a similar role is essential.