Due to expansion and new business wins this well respected Public Affairs consultancy has an opening in their team for someone within the Account Executive to Senior Account Manager level. Candidates must have a strong public affairs background, ideally gained within a consultancy environment. Skills required include: lobbying, writing, media relations, planning applications, community liaison, stakeholder and political relations, new business and client liaison.
Client Sectors include
Responsibilities will include
• Political Research & Monitoring
• Account/client management (for the Account Manager upwards level)
• Copy Writing – letters, leaflets, press releases, meeting reports, exhibition materials, briefing notes etc.
• Consultation and/or Communications Audit – Research council consultation and communication activities. Incorporate this with information obtained from interviews with Councillors, officers and key stakeholders of the council to analyse their current activity.
• Public Consultation Report – Collate all the results of the consultation after completing all the consultation activities, to demonstrate how you have undertaken a robust consultation programme and provided responses to participants.
• Event/Conference organising & management
• New business activity
• Community and stakeholder engagement
• Client Activity report creation
• Networking activity
In return you will work within a talented team of public affairs professionals within a consultancy with a low staff turnover record and fantastic career opportunities.