Due to continued growth this well respected Public Affairs consultancy has an opening in their team for an experienced Account Executive/Account Manager.
This is currently a temporary position; however the successful applicant will have the opportunity to work on an exciting, high profile account of national importance, subject to sustained media and political interest.
Candidates must therefore be political astute with a public affairs, stakeholder engagement or public relations background.
Skills required include: campaign management, media relations, social media, community liaison, stakeholder and political relations, as well as client liaison.
The desired candidate will have strong planning and organisational skills with the ability to work under the pressures created by working in a fast paced and demanding field. Experience of working in the transport, infrastructure or planning sector would be an advantage.
Responsibilities will include:
• Political research & monitoring
• Community and stakeholder engagement
• Copy writing – press releases, meeting reports, marketing materials
• Event/conference organising & management
• Handling press enquiries and generating newsworthy copy
• Effectively managing social media channels
• Supporting the Head of Department in new business activity
In return you will work within a talented team of public affairs professionals within a consultancy with a low staff turnover record and fantastic career opportunities.