-£35,000 – £42,000 Basic Salary
-42.5 hours per week, flexible working day (core hours 10am-5pm)
-Contributory pension scheme in Jan 2017
-32 days annual leave (inc. Bank Holidays) – flexible up to 42 days with pro-rata salary deduction
Revolution Viewing is a leading Creative Digital Agency that produces world-class solutions. We are a team of 21 people and operate as niche specialists at the top of our game; this is why over 60 UK universities and leading brands such as Barclays, Carphone Warehouse and Taylor Wimpey keep coming back for more!
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our projects team. You will:
• Be an inspirational figurehead and a future leader who contributes to the wider team and is comfortable with Board level discussions.
• Have the ability to quickly grasp sophisticated client requirements, solve client problems, arrive at a solution and eloquently communicate the solution.
• Work through client / project issues, using good judgement to arrive at balanced conclusions that are always in keeping with the RV core values.
• Manage our most complex digital marketing projects (numerous multi-faceted projects with responsibility for schedules and financials).
• Manage the Projects Team to ensure the level of service provided is at the highest possible standard (currently 2 team members comprising of a project co-ordinator and a senior project co-ordinator).
• Oversee all shoot schedules and the logistics of our on location crew (photographers/ camera operators).
• Work closely with our Production Co-ordinator to agree client delivery deadlines and provide accurate briefs for the production team.
• Liaise with clients in collating assets, content and feedback (delivering exceptional consultative service to our university, corporate and home builder clients).
Key Skills, Job Tasks, Experience and General Outlook
Positive thinking and willingness to learn will always be considered alongside experience and current skill set. To achieve the upper-level of the salary range you must provide evidence that you have exceeded each of the key skills required. If you don’t have the relevant experience and require further training to reach the required skill level, this will be reflected in the salary we will offer the successful candidate.
– Commercial experience: you have managed numerous large-scale digital projects from inception to completion that involve various digital disciplines (e.g. web, video, 360s, photography).
– Exceptional communication skills: you can build and maintain strong client relationships and confidently handle crucial and sometimes challenging client negotiations.
– You understand how to read, manage and produce Gantt charts.
– Creative flair & eye for detail: you review and suggest refinements to works-in-progress.
– Non-smoking applicants are preferred as we can’t accommodate smoking breaks.
Further information about the role can be viewed here: