This is an exciting opportunity for a Comms Project Manager to work for a global digital marketing, technology and commerce consultancy. You will be part of a fast paced network of digital professionals, focused on helping our clients to maximise the opportunities created by the digital world.
Our ability to integrate the creative mind-set of an agency with robust consulting and technology implementation skills has enabled us to build a strong reputation in global design and build and commerce. We work with leading businesses on a UK, pan-European and global level and current clients include ASICS, Lexus, NSPCC, Pizza Hut Restaurants, Toyota, Co-operative and Unilever, just to name a few.
We are seeking a Project Manager to come in and manage a programme of work for comms campaigns for of our mid-size client . The Project Manager will manage the production team, ensuring adherence to the client briefs, project plan and delivering to quality, deadline and budget. You will help our clients to deliver on their business objectives, goals and targets whilst ensuring the team achieves targets set out by the Amaze board. FMCG experience an advantage.
You’re already regarded within your network as a successful and experienced Project Manager. You love digital and the fast pace of global projects and are keen to continually learn and challenge yourself. You’re as comfortable talking to the cleaner as you are a Head of Digital and are well respected for your presentation skills, both spoken and written. You have a passion for digital and love working in a fast paced creative team environment.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develop, manage and document to the agreed format, all production schedules, milestones, projections, estimates and budgets for customer proposals and assigned projects
• Deliver project outputs in accordance with project plans, costs & to customer expectations
• Manage project scope, identifying, defining and communicating risks and change requests, before taking appropriate action to minimise impact on the project success
• Focus on prevention of slippage and overrun
• Work closely with the Account Managers responsible for client relationships
• Primary point of contact to manage customer expectations and communication (including timetabled and ad hoc meetings) to ensure that the customer is informed on the project status and obtain customer approval and sign off on all major deliverables
• Manage the project team including assigning individual project tasks, holding regular meetings to monitor progress & ensuring all timesheets are completed on time
• Co-ordinate input from all project members including third party suppliers, and customer staff to ensure successful delivery
• Ensure all work is produced in accordance with appropriate processes and that opportunities for improvement are identified and agreed
• Ensure the relevant repositories are updated and maintained
• Regular and ad hoc meetings with Programme Office Director and Account manager, and where applicable, the Senior Project manager to report project progress
• Lead end of project reviews and produce a project close down report within 10 days of the project completion
Project management experience including experience in project management in multi-media, software development, or systems integration working on mid-size projects, experience working with FMCG is an advantage
Working knowledge of Microsoft office and Microsoft project
Experience of having worked in agile and waterfall environments
Some understanding of either technical and/or creative development process
Personal Qualities (Confident, Attention to detail, Credible, Self-starter, Team Working, Communication, Organising, Motivating, Leadership, Negotiation, Decision-making, flexibility and attention to detail)
3-5 years of project management experience within a consultancy or agency