Leeds (Kirkstall Road)
Hours of Work:
42.5 hours per week, flexible working day with ‘core hours’ 10am-5pm (Overtime is a rarity). 32 days annual leave (includes Bank Holidays) – flexible up to 42 days with pro-rata salary deduction.
See job description
2nd December 2015
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our projects team. You will:
• Be an inspirational figurehead and a future leader who contributes to the wider team and is comfortable with Board level discussions.
• Have the ability to quickly grasp sophisticated client requirements, solve client problems, arrive at a solution and eloquently communicate the solution.
• Work through client / project issues, using good judgement to arrive at balanced conclusions that are always in keeping with the RV core values.
• Manage our most complex digital marketing projects (numerous multi-faceted projects with responsibility for schedules and financials).
• Manage the Projects Team to ensure the level of service provided is at the highest possible standard (currently 2 team members comprising of a project co-ordinator and a senior project co-ordinator).
• Oversee all shoot schedules and the logistics of our on location crew (photographers/ camera operators).
• Work closely with our Production Co-ordinator to agree client delivery deadlines and provide accurate briefs for the production team.
• Liaise with clients in collating assets, content and feedback (delivering exceptional consultative service to our university, corporate and home builder clients).
Key Skills, Job Tasks, Experience and General Outlook
Positive thinking and willingness to learn will always be considered alongside experience and current skill set. To achieve the upper-level of the salary range you must provide evidence that you have exceeded each of the key skills required. If you don’t have the relevant experience and require further training to reach the required skill level, this will be reflected in the salary we will offer the successful candidate.
• Commercial experience: you have managed numerous large-scale digital projects from inception to completion that involve various digital disciplines (e.g. web, video, 360s, photography).
• Exceptional communication skills: you can build and maintain strong client relationships and confidently handle crucial and sometimes challenging client negotiations.
• You understand how to read, manage and produce Gantt charts.
• Creative flair & eye for detail: you review and suggest refinements to works-in-progress.
• Non-smoking applicants are preferred as we can’t accommodate smoking breaks.
8 reasons to apply for a role with Revolution Viewing
1. We produce award winning digital media products.
2. Our team tell us RV is a great place to work.
3. Free lunch – there is such a thing and it happens every day at RV!
4. Every 3 months we have a team meal, on the company.
5. Holiday loyalty scheme.
6. Appraisals. Each member of the team has an appraisal twice a year.
7. We share our strategy, including mission, direction and financial progress.
8. We offer a thorough induction and comprehensive training for your career.
Our Core Values are a key consideration when hiring a new team member; we need to feel each team member shares these values.
1 Respect for people
2 Veritable & fun working environment (contribution to)
3 Sustainable progression (we don’t make rash decisions that jeopardise the company)
4 Honesty & integrity
5 Innovative & dynamic
6 Passion & pride (in all we do)
Testimonial – Lewis Foster (RV Project Manager), January 2015
“There are a lot of great things about being part of the Revolution Viewing team, but largely I think it is the open, forward-thinking attitude that is nurtured here that really makes the company so strong – and the services we provide so acclaimed. Work in the projects team is fast paced and very varied – many of our clients are prestigious Universities who naturally expect second-to-none service and cutting-edge solutions, it’s our job to make sure the delivery of the final product leaves them with a big smile on their face (and not-to-mention a stylish new interactive marketing tool on their website!)”