As a project manager for RealtimeUK you will be responsible for delivering creative, high quality productions within budget and deadlines. You will work closely with the Account Director and Senior Automotive artists to give daily updates to the Head of Production. You will organise and motivate your team on each project you work through and flag up any impediments as they arise, allowing for solutions to be actioned. You will build on the client relationship cultivated by your Account Director, providing excellent customer service.
Responsibilities & Requirements
• Possess excellent written and verbal English communication skills, and
be able to communicate clearly and effectively on all levels.
• To liaise with head of production regularly.
• To liaise with clients in order to determine requirements.
• Organising presentation material to pitch to clients.
• Work with account management team to produce cost breakdowns.
• Produce & maintain client deliverable & artist schedules including task
• Briefing and managing internal teams.
• Provide verbal & written progress to clients, management & internal
• Chair project Dailies, delivering client feedback.
• Ensure projects are completed to client/project specification with no
errors / omissions.
• Good communication & negotiation skills when dealing with external
clients & internal personnel on all levels.
• Skill to assess and critique work with senior artists and delivering
feedback to the team.
• Experience of assessing briefs in order to determine requirements &
• Good organisational skills.
• Motivation and self-discipline.
• Perform well under deadline pressure in a fast paced environment,
prioritising different tasks to achieve the project goals.
• Must have a good understanding of digital and technical processes.
Based at: Willows Farm Studios, Westby, Lancashire
Experience: Minimum of two years of experience within the CG/Automotive industry (ideally, but not essential).