We’re on the lookout for a methodical thinker to fill a new role which will assist the team in managing the current web development pipeline.
Day to day activities will mainly include the project management of new client initiatives while ensuring the full end to end project life-cycle is followed – including regular quality assurance checks.
The successful candidate will also be responsible for the day to day account management ensuring that the clients are regularly updated and informed about progress while also looking at future opportunities to develop their accounts.
• Managing projects from initiation all the way through to delivery
• Day to day management of key web development accounts
• Quality assurance on all projects
• Monitoring and project control processes
• Internal and external reporting
• Assisting with pitch work
• Strong all round account / project management abilities
• Hands on approach with a can do attitude
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Effective management, organisational and delegation
• Strong leadership and client relationship management skills
• Knowledge of formal change control processes
• Experience of MS projects
• Stakeholder management skills
• Experience of testing in all modern browsers and user journey testing
• A knowledge of CMS implementations, primarily with Umbraco