PROJECT MANAGEMENT DIRECTOR
McCann Campus, Prestbury
Due to the continued success of our work with our largest client, we now have a fabulous, rare and brand new opportunity for an experienced Project Management Director to join our established and highly successful team. You will bring with you a wealth of experience in Project Management being a Prince 2 qualified practitioner, an expert in Agile project methodologies and with demonstrable ‘sprint / scrum’ project planning and implementation experience, along with being completely up to date with the latest project management software landscape.
• Reporting directly to the Managing Partner expect a diverse, senior management role where you will be responsible for creating and maintaining a rolling 12 month project management schedule, based on key project timings and deliverables.
• You will co-ordinate the agency resources in order to deliver campaigns on time and budget according to a rolling 12 month project plan.
• Report project status to the account handling teams and internal departments, responding to schedule slippage to ensure projects are delivered on time.
• Identify and implement the most appropriate technology solutions to aid and improve project management.
• Work with the account teams where appropriate in the creation of cost/commission proposals and support account teams in budget forecasting.
• Work in conjunction with Production Director to implement appropriate working practices for relevant Clients in terms of procedure, process and resource and oversee and audit the production process at regular intervals to ensure service levels are maintained, all work meets budget, and ensure that timescales are realistic and being achieved.
What you’ll need
• As an experienced Senior Project Manager you will have multi discipline team and resource planning / management experience.
• A genuine passion for the industry demonstrated by an interest in and enthusiasm for all aspects of marketing and communications.
• Excellent presentation, negotiation and influencing skills.
• Previous team management experience.
In Return, we offer
• A competitive financial and benefits package
• The opportunity to work within the largest integrated agency in the UK, in stunning surroundings, with specialist departments including, animation, video production, planning, digital creative and development and social media.
• An outstanding working environment that really is hard to beat. Based on a 9 acre site the four main buildings form a campus that includes a subsidised Bistro, free car parking, free access to an onsite gym and an outdoor heated pool (for when the weather gets warmer!).
What should you do next?
Another fantastic opportunity to join the McCann Manchester team so if you have the above skills and experience and you’re looking for a great place to work then we would love to hear from you.