This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Programme Manager to work for a global digital marketing, technology and commerce consultancy. You will be part of a fast paced network of digital professionals, focused on helping our clients to maximise the opportunities created by the digital world.
Our ability to integrate the creative mind-set of an agency with robust consulting and technology implementation skills has enabled us to build a strong reputation in global design and build and commerce. We work with leading businesses on a UK, pan-European and global level and current clients include ASICS, Lexus, NSPCC, Pizza Hut, Toyota, and Unilever, just to name a few.
We are seeking a Programme Manager who is capable of managing a multi-million pound portfolio and working at the highest level across numerous innovative clients. Working in partnership with the Business Director, you will share responsibility for your own P&L, production team and Accounts. Working across a number of established accounts and new business opportunities, your role will be hugely influential in defining and driving the success of the agency.
A respected leader, coach and consultant – you are either already, or feel that you are now ready, to lead and manage a multi-million P&L / client portfolio. You have a passion for digital and are seen by your colleagues as a digital native. You have experience across new business, estimating and complex deliveries. You will be from an agency or SI background and have spent many years building a reputation as a delivery expert. You are a skilled client and people manager who thrives under the demands of a large team, delivering across multiple time zones and clients. You are looking for an agency where you will have the autonomy to define your own success, and are seeking a role which allows you to influence the future direction of your team was well as the wider agency.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
– Successful management of a multi million P&L
– Work in collaboration with your Business Director to ensure you are successful in meeting your new business as well as your existing client targets
– Establishment of governance, process and controls within your portfolio to ensure the work your team produce is to the highest standards
– Identifies and resolves strategic and operational issues thus enabling their Project Managers to focus on effective delivery
– Represent your Team on the Team Board and update the Executive, in collaboration with your Business Director on your business plans to achieve success
– Hands on involvement in riskiest projects / client liaison where necessary
– Final sign off all estimates / proposals on behalf of your team
– Point of escalation for the team when they cannot resolve risks/ issues effectively and further escalation to ops team if needed
– Line management of your Project Managers, supporting them in their career aspirations; learning ambitions and training needs
– Proactive risk analysis to identify potential issues and agree plans to mitigate/improve the outcome
– Drive and own the improvement and use of Amaze delivery Tools and Process
– 8 + years delivery experience
– Project management experience including experience in project management in multi-media, software development, or systems integration working on large and/or complex projects
– Working knowledge of Microsoft office and Microsoft project
– Experience of having worked in agile and waterfall environments
– Solid digital background
– Personal Qualities (Confident, Credible, Self-starter, Team Working, Communication, Organising, Motivating, Leadership, Negotiation, Decision-making, flexibility and attention to detail)
– Qualified in Prince 2 and Agile methodologies
– Open to travel internationally and to work on client site if required