Production / Operations Manager – Creative Agency
One of Manchester’s most prestigious and highly regarding Marketing agencies is actively looking for a Production / Operations Manager to join their team.
This award-winning agency produce promotional campaigns for some of the biggest FMCG, retail and telecoms companies in the UK. Following an impressive influx of client wins, a newly implemented digital team and ambitious growth plans, they are looking to bring an experienced Production Manager on board to hit the ground running and take hold of the operational side of the business.
We are looking for someone who has a proven track record in delivering offline and digital projects, from either an agency or client side environment. You will be responsible for scheduling, briefing, costing and managing production resource of the agency; establishing strong and lasting relationships with internal teams and external suppliers and freelancers.
This person will be:
• Estimating production timings and costs
• Delivering projects on time and within budget
• Multi-tasking and being organised – putting procedures into place
• Work closely with the new business team and planners to provide accurate time estimates
• Constantly thinking of new and innovative ways of improving the efficiency of the production process
• Au fait with working with digital and offline designers, copywriters, developers and accounts teams.
If you have extensive experience in all of the above, and have the drive and passion to make a real success of this opportunity, then apply now to be considered for this opportunity.