About the role
We are looking for a proactive and experienced production manager to guide the work of our studio – overseeing the delivery of all client projects on time and on budget.
We are specifically looking for someone with hands on experience of delivering integrated marketing projects within a fast paced environment.
This role will typically involve:
• Scheduling workflow and coordinating our internal resources accordingly;
• Keeping our clients up to date with the progress of their projects;
• Preparing proposals and quotations for existing clients;
• Preparing detailed briefs and plans for client projects;
• Proofreading artwork proofs before sharing them with clients;
• Managing the proofing and approval process for client projects.
• Securing purchase order numbers and raising invoices for client projects;
• Managing our relationships with third party suppliers;
• Developing our network of trusted associates – creatives, developers, photographers, etc.
We are a team of collaborators, so you will be required to work closely with other members of the team, including designers, strategists and marketers, as well as dealing directly with clients.
Hello, we’re GTCreate. Simply put, we’re a marketing and communications business that delivers genuine business results for our impressive list of clients.
We are a small, but perfectly formed team of experts in:
• Search; and
Some of our recent projects include:
• An emotionally engaging corporate film for one of Britain’s biggest employers;
• A targeted direct mail campaign to drive student recruitment for a top university;
• An advertising campaign to help a local authority recruit more foster carers;
• An integrated communications campaign to help an award-winning retailer promote and sell a new product range;
• A social media campaign to help the Times Higher Education University of the Year recruit additional students through clearing; and
• A public consultation campaign to inform and engage local residents about planned transport improvements in their area.
In July 2015 the quality of our work was recognised as we were selected as the Small Agency of the Year at the Public Sector Communications Awards.
• Your attitude and positivity must be first rate, above all else you need to fit in with a friendly and hardworking culture;
• You are a flexible individual, comfortable with a dynamic, fast-paced environment;
• Who is passionate about marketing and its role in delivering business outcomes;
• A fantastic communicator with excellent people and organisational skills;
• Who is technically savvy and can use your own initiative to quickly mobilise projects;
• With strong written and verbal communication skills and exceptional attention to detail;
• Who is completely confident in your own abilities; and
• Commercially astute with a good understanding of the wider business environment.
Your most recent job title is likely to be one of the following:
• Production Manager / Executive / Assistant
• Studio Manager
• Traffic Manager
• Marketing Manager / Executive
• Account Manager / Executive
• 5 years + hands on marketing project delivery across brand, print and digital;
• An excellent understanding of how creative ideas are developed;
• Client and supplier liaison experience;
• Within a commercial environment – either in-house or in an agency;
• Working on a number of projects at any one time; and
• Managing and prioritising your own workload.