We’re growing at such a rate that there is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and passionate Production Assistant to join our team.
Working with some of the best known brands in the UK, you’ll be responsible for supporting the production team in generating ideas, planning, producing and post producing films covering 2D, 3D, filming and editing.
Experience of filming and editing, as well as working in a busy office environment are both highly desirable – as well as the ability to communicate with a team, work to tight deadlines and have an unflinching can do attitude.
You so far?
• Project and pitch support for the production team, which will include; booking crews, creating call sheets, schedules, project plans, image/footage sourcing and buying props.
• Assisting the Production Manager with administration of projects; producing purchase orders, invoices, timesheet reports and reconciliation reports.
• Support and contribute film crews on location and studio based shoots.
• Manage, schedule and book internal resource and produce briefing documents.
• Manage in-house projects, brief edit and animation teams as well as external freelancers when necessary.
• Contribute to creative meetings with ideas and opinions, always bringing something ‘fresh’ to the table.
You will have:
• At least 1 years experience working for an agency/production company.
• Experience of working on non-broadcast and corporate communication films.
• Worked with a variety of blue chip clients.
• Great attention to detail, organisational skills and written communication.
• Experience of working on multiple projects.
• A passion for filmmaking and bringing content to life.
• Ambition to progress and a passion for working within a team.
• The ability to juggle time, people and expectations.
• The capacity to hit the ground running.
• A full UK driving licence.
What we offer
• A competitive salary.
• Great opportunities for career progression.
• A brilliant, creative working environment.
• 22 days holidays, plus Christmas week, your birthday (after one year) and duvet days.
• Time off in lieu.
• Free lunches, free fruit and free fat snacks on a Friday.
• Nursery vouchers, health insurance scheme & life insurance schemes – after qualifying period.