Producer – Manchester / London
WRG is the live communication agency that shapes memorable experiences for some of the world’s most ambitious people and organisations
WRG are now looking to recruit a Producer who will be based in either our Manchester or London office. We are looking for a talented and creative individual with considerable industry experience and proven track record of delivering world-class events.
As a valued member of the production team, you will be exposed to of some of WRG’s largest projects, in the UK and around the world, with budgets exceeding £1m plus. It’s a demanding and exciting role that will challenge you on a daily basis. Plus, you will get the chance to work alongside some of the best people in the industry – Creatives, Designers, Account Directors and Production Managers.
You should have a talent for messaging and content development, a thorough appreciation of technical production management issues and excellent organisational and people management skills.
Above all we are looking for intelligent lateral thinkers who are passionate about production and seek to deliver outstanding projects, whilst constantly pushing the boundaries in terms of innovation and execution.
• Lead events from creative concepts through to on-site delivery
• Lead and manage project teams
• Manage pitch and event budgets to achieve business / margin targets
• Develop long standing client relationships (alongside Account Directors)
• Creative input to delivery of pitches and shows
• Creation of show content ensuring the clients message is delivered
• Ability to brief and deliver show software (film, digital, etc)
• Understanding of global markets and subtle nuances of their working methods
• Project management and administration in line with our Business Management System (in accordance with ISO 20121 standards)
• Mentoring of junior team members
• Excellent overall production knowledge
• Proactive, organised and methodical
• Commercially astute
• Creatively led
• Strategically focused with an aptitude for messaging
• Positive/can do attitude
• Excellent literacy skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• High expectations of quality
Competitive Salary – dependent upon experience