We’re growing at such a rate that there is a fantastic opportunity for a creative, experienced and talented producer to join our video team. Working with some of the best known brands in the UK, you’ll be responsible for generating ideas, planning, producing and post producing their video requirements covering 2D, 3D, filming and editing.
Account handling experience is also highly desirable as you will be required to proactively retain and develop key client relationships.
You so far?
• Understanding client briefs and creating proposals
• Project managing; developing project plans, liaising with the video team, ensuring films are delivered on time and on budget.
• Establishing and maintaining strong client relationships
• Ensuring you manage the expectations of all stakeholders by communicating through meetings, verbal, written and email forms.
• Create conceptual ideas for video projects and communicate those ideas via textual storyboards or by briefing an artist/designer to create visual storyboards.
• Plan video shoots, specify equipment, book crews, organise assets, music and voiceovers ready for production.
• Direct video shoots, act as interviewer where appropriate and create comprehensive notes to aid the edit process.
• Brief edit and animation teams to create a finished product.
• Act as primary point of contact for clients
• Manage in-house edit team, including their schedules, as well as external freelancers when necessary.
You will have:
• Experience working for an agency.
• Experience of delivering non-broadcast and corporate communication films.
• A track record of delivery for blue-chip client base.
• Incredible attention to detail, organisational skills and written communication.
• Experience of producing and running multiple projects and to hit the ground running.
• A passion for creative filmmaking and bringing messages to life.
• Ability and experience of directing.
• Scriptwriting and generation of creative ideas experience
• Great budget management skills.
• The ability to juggle time, people and expectations.
What we offer
• A competitive salary
• Great opportunities for career progression
• A brilliant, creative working environment
• 22 days holidays, plus Christmas week, your birthday (after one year) and duvet days
• Time off in lieu
• Free lunches, free fruit and free fat snacks on a Friday
• Nursery vouchers, health insurance scheme & life insurance schemes – after qualifying period