Amplifi, part of Dentsu Aegis Network Manchester, are looking for a Media Executive to join their growing team.
Amplifi is the media investment arm of Dentsu Aegis Network. Its goal is to deliver a demonstrable uplift in media performance across TV, Print, Digital and Radio on a global basis. Amplifi operates across three distinct areas of specialisation: Investment, Global Media Partnerships and Programmatic buying (AMNET). Amplifi uses the opportunities presented by convergence and globalisation to deliver a value proposition that works for clients and media owners.
The Print team hold a fundamental role in achieving the highest possible levels of return for investment for our clients. You will maintain expert knowledge of your market place, enhanced by effective use of networking and research data, and you will use that knowledge to minimise cost and maximise response at every consumer touchpoint.
• The delivery of effective media spend in line with targets
• Hold and maintain a sound knowledge of the spectrum of media options available within channel
• Use systems and tools regularly to apply industry and client data to develop sophisticated and evidenced decision making
• Working collaboratively with other departments to develop an awareness for clients’ sectors and business models and to understand client objectives
• Manage the understanding of channel and budget parameters to ensure deliverable client commitments
• Negotiating with media owners to achieve the best available deal within given parameters
• Provide highly effective responses to incoming briefs
• Create effective and evidenced media plans/ schedules
• Ensuring documented approval prior to committing clients’ budgets
• To manage the execution of campaigns with a high degree of accuracy
• To create and present effective campaign reports and reviews
• To define and articulate added value delivered
• Source and evaluate media opportunities and present and circulate them effectively
• Hold good professional relationships with media owners and clients based on delivering a timely and quality output