We are looking for an experienced PR Account Director to join our highly creative and ambitious Earned Media team.
As one of the UK’s leading digital agencies, Epiphany’s team is made up of talented designers, developers and SEO specialists.
The Earned Media team comprises skilled individuals, apt at merging traditional PR, content marketing and the latest social media techniques to create and deliver some of the most exciting and high profile search campaigns across a range of big brand clients. In the last few months alone, we’ve been commended by national media and peers alike.
We’re looking for an established PR Account Director who is passionate about their work and wants to get involved in shaping one of the region’s most vibrant and exciting agencies.
The successful candidate will be able demonstrate experience of the responsibilities involved in this role, as well as have a proven background in the required skills below.
• Working with multiple departments to manage and deliver creative campaigns
• Managing a team of earned media executives, setting individual objectives and supporting their development
• Understanding how PR and content marketing achieves SEO objectives and applying the latest developments to campaigns
• Recognising strong content and PR opportunities
• Maintaining strong client relationships
• Integrating social media within wider PR and content marketing strategy
• Developing strategic plans and managing tactical roll out
• Supporting the team in setting and surpassing KPIs
• Relevant experience of developing, planning and delivering successful campaigns for a wide range of organisations operating in a variety of sectors
• An understanding of what makes a successful creative content campaign, experience of using a range of online media channels and tactics to deliver results
• Thorough commercial awareness and the ability to quickly gain understanding of different industry sectors and audiences
• An in depth knowledge of online channels and an understanding of how to best engage them
• A willingness to learn key metrics of SEO and how earned media activity impacts on search results
• Ability to work well under pressure and meet strict deadlines
• Proven team leadership experience
• Strong communication, presentation and copywriting skills