Join one of Manchester’s most exciting PR and social agencies on some of the UK’s best brands.
We’re looking for a solid PR and social account manager with at least two years’ agency experience to lead some of our most exciting accounts.
What we are looking for?
– A natural leader who can bring the skills required to lead our junior team members, providing support, motivation and coaching.
– Knowledge of the media landscape and your own proven book of contacts plus a track record for coverage generation.
– Excellent media and client relation skills.
– Proven experience devising and implementing social media campaigns
– A flair for writing and awareness of product campaigns, news stories, content creation and more.
– Faultless attention to detail.
What we would like to see?
– Someone who knows our clients and loves them. That is keen to get under their skin and really get to know them.
– Someone with a passion for PR and social brimming with ideas and enthusiasm for the role.
– Someone who wants to be part of a fast paced organisation and can bring something different to the team.
What we will do for you:
– We offer a competitive salary with additional benefits including new business bonuses. Plus flexible working hours.
– Monthly development plans with training internally and externally.
– Benefits from our clients such as discounts at food and drink venues.
– The chance to grow and be promoted through the business getting involved in new business and our growth strategy.
– We do work evenings and weekends – it’s the nature of our business – but we try to make it as fun as possible and we give back time in lieu.
We would prefer a full-time account manager but happy to talk to those seeking part-time roles with the right experience.