PR Senior Account Manager – Consumer Clients
£28,000 – £34,000
This is your opportunity to join a forward thinking, progressive powerhouse in the PR agency world who is constantly winning awards and is now looking to bolster its superb consumer team. The international consultancy is based in stunning offices in the centre of Manchester and would provide an inspiring setting to any PR professional. The agency is known for smart thinking, creativity, specialist expertise and a rounded approach to communications.
You will be working closely with some of the most intelligent senior PR professionals in the industry and being a pivotal member in their strong team. They are a fun and sociable bunch; this is a fantastic environment which will be a great move for an established PR professional and will allow them to guide and mentor colleagues and also further their own career.
As an amazing PR Senior Account Manager you will:
– Have excellent experience across consumer PR across a number of key verticals including sport, automotive, leisure, consumer tech, retail and FMCG
– Have an excellent knowledge of Digital PR and how it contributes to content
– Be–able to lead and guide junior team members whilst assisting the senior management on strategic campaigns.
– Work together with the Account Directors to become involved in new business pitches
– Look to develop your skills to enhance your skill set in order for your opportunity to develop onto account director level.
If this sounds of interest, then please get in touch today for a confidential discussion.
Please email your CV to David Walsh email@example.com or call on 0161 638 0896 for a confidential discussion about the position. Connect on Linkedin: David Walsh
Follow on Twitter @NetworkNatter and @DJwalsh16
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Strategy recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester. All current vacancies are live on our website www.networkmarketingjobs.com or you can follow us on twitter @networknatter.
We are an Equal Opportunities and Age Positive Employer and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.