iProspect Manchester, part of Dentsu Aegis Network, are currently looking for a PR & Outreach Assistant to join their growing team.
iProspect creates customised and integrated digital marketing programs that drive dramatic and measurable business results. We understand the customer and their mind-set, and we work to engage them. Ultimately, we create experiences that transform intent into action and drive conversions. And we’ve been doing exactly that since 1996. Currently the biggest and still the fasted growing digital agency in the world, iProspect has UK offices in London, Manchester and Edinburgh where we recruit develop top class talent.
As a PR & Outreach Assistant you will work closely with senior members of the team to deliver a best in class digital PR product.
– Plan, develop and implement integrated digital campaigns, really leading from the front
– Develop relationships with key media often by face to face or telephone contact
– Co-ordinate content to be syndicated to media
– Event organising and attendance
– Sourcing promotional opportunities for clients
– Attend conferences and keep up to speed with industry advances to ensure our offering is market leading
– Support the existing team to develop skillsets
– Continually promote your work ethic to other members of the team
– Identify new areas of online development from which the business would benefit
– Contribute to knowledge sharing activities amongst the digital channels and the wider business
– Deliver client requirements to the highest standards for each campaign
– Working with other marketing channels to ensure integration is delivered to maximise client returns