My client is a fast-growing internet and telecommunications company who has a rare and sought after opportunity available. They are looking to appoint a new PR Manager role to manage a busy press office and small PR team.
The successful candidate will be a confident, hard-working, go getting person, who is driven, passionate about what they do, who thrives in a fast paced environment and strives for excellence in everything they do. Candidate who have worked in an agency environment or a very fast paced in house environment would suit this role.
This position requires the aptitude for managing a busy press office while developing and delivering effective PR strategies to support the company’s goals and objectives. Candidates will be naturally gifted at building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and must be able to demonstrate ability to quickly distinguish key points of interest to the media
• Working to set objectives and business plans, delivering the requirements to support the company’s PR requirements
• Day-to-day management of the press office function and management of a small PR team
• Playing a key role in the development and execution of the business’ PR strategy.
• Working with the Head of PR and Marketing Director to manage corporate reputation and crisis communications.
• Management of Social Media across a range of platforms, including scheduled releases, reactive engagement and pre-planned discussion topics.
• Management of the internal communications plan across Group .
• Working with marketing team to deliver successful marketing campaigns through effective PR involvement .
• Contribute to other written communications such as the marketing collateral.
• Ensuring compliance across all work produced.
• Supporting business development and CSR initiatives;.
• Acting as an ambassador to position the company’s reputation as a leading and respected employer.
For more information please contact Helen Salt on Helen@blackcherryrecruitment.co.uk or 0161 228 7239.