This top UK attraction has an exciting opportunity to join their marketing team. They are currently looking to appoint a new PR Manager to lead and deliver the PR strategy for their attraction
Main Responsibilities and Key Results Areas
• Planning and delivering a PR strategy
• To oversee all filming, radio broadcasts and press visits
• To build good relationships with key journalists, photographers and media contacts
• To maintain an up to date database of media contacts
• To write and issue press releases, press calls and photo calls and award submissions
• Identify PR opportunities, organise press events including invitation lists, hosting and maximising PR opportunities
• Keep up to date on the use of the PR contact management system and ensure value for money is obtained from the current system in use.
• To be a spokesperson for the attraction on TV, radio, press and online media outlets
• To create and manage a library of press images, video and film
• To monitor and evaluate the media coverage achieved
• To ensure the crisis communications plan is always up to date and ready to activate. To lead crisis PR in the case of incidents requiring PR support and act as a spokesperson when required.
• To develop a corporate social responsibility policy
• To generate relevant and interesting content for use in social media and on websites
To register with Black Cherry recruitment, please contact Helen Salt on Helen@blackcherryrecruitment.co.uk or 0161 228 7239