As our resident PR pro you will proactively build online PR campaigns for our portfolio of clients, ranging from huge high street brands to small and growing businesses. It’s a fast-paced and dynamic environment and no two days within our award-winning digital marketing agency will ever be the same. Colleagues will come to you for your vision and expertise.
* You’ll support, advise, train and challenge the team with regards to PR best practice
* You’ll lead your own set of client campaigns whilst also helping to develop top-notch results-driven PR concepts for your colleagues
* You’ll play an invaluable part in new business pitches
* You’ll be the revered spokesperson for Search Laboratory’s PR offering
* You’ll maximise PR exposure and results by utilising a broad range of PR principles such as PR stunts, research studies, videos and competitions
* You will measure our PR value and demonstrate results
This is a senior and business-critical position within our organisation. As such you will already have the credentials to be credible in front of colleagues and clients. You will possess expert knowledge of traditional and digital PR trends and landscapes. You will also need to have advanced campaign management skills and the ability to set clear milestones and digital KPI’s. We are excited to see a proven track record of online PR successes, and you will have an abundance of varied examples to share with us.
Our company mission is “To be the best”. This includes being a fantastic place to work. We have featured in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work for List for 3 years in a row. We have a broad range of staff benefits (not to mention the games room, free gym membership and free drink Fridays). Please send your CV or contact our HR team for more information.