The UK’s number one amusement park is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced PR professional to join its Marketing and PR team. Blackpool Pleasure Beach is home to the UK’s only Nickelodeon Land, the world’s first Wallace & Gromit ride plus a selection of some of the greatest rollercoasters in the world. 2015 also saw the opening of the Red Arrows Skyforce Ride, bringing another world first to the park.
Responsible for leading and delivering the PR strategy for Blackpool Pleasure Beach, generating positive, engaging stories that promote and strengthen the brand. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
• Verbal and written communication skills of the very highest standard.
• At least three years experience of working in public relations with national and regional media.
• Experience of developing, implementing and evaluating effective PR plans.
• The ability to enthuse others with energy, initiative, creativity and imagination.
• An excellent understanding of social media and its uses for a PR role.
• Commitment and positive motivation towards the leisure, tourism and entertainment industry.
Interested applicants should send their CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org