My client is a leading Leeds based Marketing Agency… All to an internal restructure, they are looking to appoint a PR Manager – they are looking at all levels from Junior Account Manager to Senior Account Manager .
They are looking for a new person to start ASAP. The role would to manage a mixture of existing and new clients in an established, growing integrated marketing agency. You would be working on a variety of clients – across B2B and B2C – but likely construction, hospitality and health & fitness. Candidates need have agency experience as well as strong social media, writing, account management, event management, copy writing, client liaison and media relations experience.
Culture wise they have a work hard, play hard culture, the office atmosphere is pretty informal but they all knuckle down and get what we need to get done, done. So they are looking for someone who would be a good fit with the existing team.
• Managing the needs of a variety of clients from initial brief through to successful implementation of PR and social media campaigns and projects.
• Conceive of creative, commercial and appropriate PR and social media solutions to meet clients’ objectives.
• Manage not only traditional PR but also create and manage social media campaigns
• Work across the entire portfolio of clients as and when required.
• Contribute to the business development activity of the consultancy, including helping develop PR Proposals for new business pitches.
• Maintain the highest standards of client service.
• Aid in media planning for relevant PR clients
• Manage profitability on clients accounts.
• Skills Required
• Fully computer literate, particularly Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – face to face, written and telephone
• A strategist, planner who is equally at home being hands on.
• Able to develop and maintain key relationships
• Excellent project management ability
• Service focused
• Commercially aware
• Diplomatic and confident
For more information about this and other roles, please send your CV to Helen Salt at Black Cherry recruitment – Helen@blackcherryrecruitment.co.uk or 0161 228 7239.