This well-established North Yorkshire based PR Agency are looking for a PR Junior Account Manager – Account Manager, to join their 6 man team and take ownership of a wide range of exciting B2B and B2C accounts.
Client sectors are predominately Manufacturing B2B and B2C, B2B retail and home interiors.
The agency offers a friendly, down to earth, supportive and close knit team working environment with this specific role offering a fantastic opportunity for someone to make a long term career move with ability to make a real impact to the business success.
The role requires :
• 3 – 5 years’ work experience
• An understanding and experience of on line PR
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Evidence of experience of writing news and feature releases for trade and consumer and on line publications; selling in stories to journalists, commissioning or directing photography, event management etc.
• Good presentation and telephone skills
• Typical PC skills e.g. WORD, PowerPoint
The successful candidate will also be able to demonstrate that he or she can:
• work efficiently and accurately under pressure
• is well organised
• is a good self-starter who sees things through
• can work as part of a close-knit team
• contribute and deliver creative ideas
• be willing to work on all aspects of an account
For more information please contact Helen Salt on Helen@blackcherryrecruitment.co.uk or 0161 228 7239