This is an exciting opportunity for a PR Junior Account Manager/ Account Manager to join growing PR team within a Leeds based integrated agency.
Following a raft of new business wins, my client is looking for a PR Account Manager/Senior Account Manager with PR agency experience. The client portfolio covers 50/50 split B2B and B2C and includes construction, hospitality and health & fitness.
They are looking for candidates who want to be part of a growing and dynamic PR team, who want to make a difference and be an integral part of the business – they are also keen that they appoint someone with an interest in social media and a working knowledge and experience in this area as a lot of their campaigns include social media activity.
Candidates also need to be creative and have strategic ability as well as account management, event management, client servicing, business development, writing, organisational and media relations skills.
• Managing the needs of a variety of clients from initial brief through to successful implementation of PR and social media campaigns and projects.
• Conceive of creative, commercial and appropriate PR and social media solutions to meet clients’ objectives.
• Manage not only traditional PR but also create and manage social media campaigns
• Work across the entire portfolio of clients as and when required.
• Contribute to the business development activity of the consultancy, including helping develop PR Proposals for new business pitches.
• Maintain the highest standards of client service.
• Aid in media planning for relevant PR clients
• Manage profitability on clients accounts.
This role will suit candidates who are ambitious, hard-working and driven, who have a ‘can do’ attitude and who are looking to develop their skills within a growing agency. For more information please contact Helen Salt on Helen@blackcherryrecruitment.co.uk or 0161 228 7239.