Search Laboratory is an award-winning, global digital marketing agency with clients spanning 18 counties including Pepsi Co, Plusnet, Boohoo.com, River Island and Autonomy (HP) to name but a few. Due to strong demand for our industry leading services, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a PR Executive to join our strong Content & Online PR team in Leeds.
As PR Executive you will work closely with the campaign team to execute the PR strategy, with the aim of generating online coverage and engagement for our clients. Working across a portfolio of international clients and household brands, this unique role combines content writing, idea generation and building long term relationships with influential industry experts.
• Research and analyse your client’s market and proposition in order to make strategy recommendations based on market needs
• Collaborate with internal teams to identify suitable content media and create high quality content to meet campaign goals
• Monitor and contact the media to achieve wide coverage of our content
• Build up long term relationships with journalist, publishers and website owners
• Liaise and sell in stories with the media and online communities
• Present new ideas and strategies to Campaign and Account Managers outlining the benefits and steps needed to create high value online coverage
• Ensure timely and high-quality completion of all activity
• Execute the above activities to maximise social reach, content coverage, traffic and other digital indicators
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate:
• A proven track record of practical work experience in PR/ digital
• Examples of successful PR campaigns
• A good understanding of online communities and digital PR
• High level media awareness
• Strong communication and negotiation skills
• Strong creative thinking and writing skills
• A proactive and positive approach
If you are experienced, interested in working with some of the biggest global brands and are excited about joining a rapidly growing company then we would love to hear from you!