Are you an organised, resourceful and relentless problem solver? Can you work effectively as a part of a loosely coupled but close knit global PR team? Are you fanatical about television, film and pop culture? And are you passionate about technology or a born creative?
For the right candidate, an opportunity has arisen to join a small, but growing in-house public relations team and support in the delivery of marketing communications activity across Europe, Middle East and Africa.
– Support in the implementation of the EMEA PR plan inline with global and regional objectives;
– Support the day-to-day press office function across EMEA;
– Increase levels of brand exposure across traditional printed formats and online platforms whilst also identifying new opportunities and communication channels;
– Support in delivering ambassador and influencer relation programmes across core markets and geographical territories;
– Support in the delivery of partnership activity to raise awareness of the Blackmagic Design brand and its products;
– Research and produce a range of PR collateral, including the writing of press releases, case studies, feature articles and awards submissions;
– Some international travel will be required for trade show support throughout Europe;
The successful candidate:
– Has up to 3 years experience in a corporate comms, agency or journalism setting
– Knowledge in one of the following areas would be advantageos; ProAV and live events, production and post, broadcast and OB or photography
– Is a compelling storyteller, straight talker and can create evoking narratives from even the most technical of subject matters
– Has strong proof reading skills and is meticulous to a fault
– Someone that can both think and ‘do’ and will flourish in this hands on role
– Self assured, not scared to speak up, and mature
– Proficiency in a second language would be a bonus, including French, Italian, Spanish, or Arabic
– Candidate would also benefit from some understanding of video production techniques, however this is not essential
About Blackmagic Design
Blackmagic Design creates the world’s highest quality video editing and VFX products, digital film cameras, colour correctors, video converters, video monitoring, routers, live production switchers, disk recorders, waveform monitors and real time film scanners for the feature film, post production and television broadcast industries.
For more information, please go to www.blackmagicdesign.com.