Multi-award winning Label PR is looking for a PR & Digital Account Executive/Senior Account Executive to work across our fashion and beauty portfolio within our PR, social and digital divisions. We want someone who is resilient, persistent and used to working at our fast pace to deliver clear and tangible results for our clients.
We’re looking for an individual who is digitally savvy and experienced in producing and promoting content across a wide range of channels and audiences. The ideal candidate will have a hybrid approach to PR and marketing with a special interest in digital and blogger outreach – with a contact base of bloggers at the ready.
Additionally, the ideal candidate may not be an expert but should show a genuine interest in SEO, affiliate marketing and social media. You will also need an in-depth understanding of traditional PR tactics and a press contact base to prove it.
We are looking for an ambitious and motivated individual with a passion to succeed and grow within our agency. You’ll also need to be outgoing, form relationships with clients, contacts and your colleagues with ease.
• Deliver and implement integrated campaigns in order to meet client objectives working to KPIs for PR and digital divisions
• Develop your own and team ideas and deliver campaigns, driving results
• Communicate key stories securing coverage from a range of different outlets – print and online
• Identify, build and maintain relationships with key contacts across a range of sectors keeping the agency’s contact list up to date daily
• Proactively seek opportunities for clients keeping up to date with industry innovation and changing attitudes and techniques
• Creativity – the ability to create and deliver fresh, innovative campaign ideas
• Confidence to present ideas to the wider team and clients
• Strong understanding of traditional PR and digital industry
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to understand the competitor landscape across a number of sectors within the consumer remit
• Demonstrate strong written and copywriting skills
• Proven record of working to budgets and deadlines
• Highly organised with a key eye for detail and able to manage multiple campaigns and varying workloads
Qualifications & Education Requirements:
• Degree educated
in a relevant field
• Minimum one year of experience working in a fast paced PR agency is essential