We are pioneers of combining SEO and public relations for measurable results. We understand, better than anyone else, the impact that PR has on search results, brand visibility, social reach, traffic and every metric in between.
Stickyeyes’ innovative PR service encompasses the largest network of the most influential bloggers in the UK www.bestbritishbloggers.co.uk. Our work includes multi-territory campaigns for Hilton Worldwide, MTV, GlaxoSmithKline and Hertz Europe.
Due to the ongoing development of our leading PR and social media offering, and to support the growth of the Marketing Communications team, we are now looking for a passionate PR Campaign Manager. You’ll live and breathe PR & Social Media and be given your own client accounts to manage and grow. You’ll be required to work closely with other teams to plan and execute integrated marketing strategies, blending various elements – chiefly social media, PR, and content – leading to award-winning campaigns.
• Leading PR and social campaign delivery on assigned accounts (across a range of industries) and ensuring strategy is implemented as directed by our Strategy Teams
• Regularly producing PR collateral such as press releases, case studies, press packs, etc
• Leading sell in on PR campaigns across national, regional, consumer and trade media
• Developing and maintaining relationships with key influencers and journalists
• Spending time researching the brand and opportunities for exposure through PR activity
• Communicating and working closely with other delivery teams, particularly within Marketing Communications
• Working with our senior strategic teams to make recommendations on PR and social media for clients and prospects
• Mentoring and supporting more junior PR team members to develop their PR skills and expertise
• Supporting PR & Social Executives with their day-to-day work and delegating project tasks where appropriate
• Working with more senior team members to gather data & insights and producing insightful reports
• Monitoring PR and social trends and relevant industry news to ensure our approach is up-to-date
• Actively contributing to the marketing of the department’s services internally and externally
• Ideally a minimum of 2 years social media & PR experience
• Ability to manage multiple projects and campaigns for brands
• Proven credibility, with established relationships with online influencers
• Excellent organisational skills
• Creativity- the ability to come up with out of the box ideas that match the campaign objectives
• An innate understanding of commercial value and measuring the success/failure of a project
• A flexible individual, comfortable with a dynamic, fast-paced environment and communicating at all levels
• A passion for PR and social media is essential, as is your willingness to immerse yourself in client campaigns
• An understanding of or an enthusiasm to learn about the digital landscape and its impact on the future of the PR industry