PR Associate Director
£45, 000 – £55,000
“Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some hire public relations officers” – Daniel J. Boorstin
An award winning agency with multiple offices across the UK is looking for a sparkling senior PR to come on board and lead the Manchester Office of this global Network.
After winning several new clients and already boasting some massive household names this leading agency is now looking for a senior consumer PR to lead the client services team and to take full control of new business activity.
You will be working closely with some of the most intelligent senior PR professionals in the industry and be the PR lead in the agency. The agency are a fun and sociable bunch; this is a fantastic environment which will be a great move for an established PR professional and will allow them to guide and mentor colleagues.
As an amazing PR Associate Director you will:
– Managing and directing clients at a senior level, working on a range of major accounts and leading challenging brands
– Taking the lead in new business development
– Taking the lead in daily management of team
– Work on existing Consumer clients and provide strategy and direction to help maximise the PR aspects of the business!
– Have excellent client facing skills developing existing relationships and winning new business, a strong ability to pitch for new business is a Must.
– Have excellent Media relations, contacts and a sparkling career to call upon with a background of working with B2B clients
– Excel in managing people as it is the life blood of the agency
If this sounds like a bit of you then please apply today!
Please email your CV to David Walsh firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0161 638 0896 for a confidential discussion about the position. Connect on Linkedin: David Walsh
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Strategy recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester. All current vacancies are live on our website www.networkmarketingjobs.com or you can follow us on twitter @networknatter.
We are an Equal Opportunities and Age Positive Employer and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.