£24k-£30k dependent upon experience
– 26 days holiday (plus additional holidays for long service)
– On-site parking
– Employer contributory group pension scheme
– Personal development programme officially authorised by the PRCA
– New business commission scheme
– Discretionary bonus
– Flexible Fridays
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Reporting to a client director, we have a vacancy for a PR account manager to work on a portfolio of predominantly business to business and public sector clients. Typical clients will come from the professional and financial services, education, healthcare, built environment and advanced industries sectors.
The successful candidate will have at least two years’ experience of working at a PR consultancy or inhouse on similar clients. This job would be suitable for someone currently working as a PR account manager or an experienced senior account executive looking to make the step up. We’d be also keen to hear from people who are working in house and are looking for a new challenge.
The role will involve content generation and media relations planning and implementation. In addition, you will be responsible for PR programme planning, client liaison, reporting, social media management (where relevant), time management and issues management.
What we are looking for:
– PR consultancy experience
– Strong understanding of PR and social media landscape
– Established media relations skills and contacts
– Accomplished writing skills
– A passion for business to business sectors
– Experience of promoting / writing on complex subject areas
– An in-depth understanding of PR strategy
– Excellent organisational and time management skills
– Accomplished IT skills
– A team player
Freshfield is a truly integrated PR and marketing communications consultancy, employing 15 consultants. Our office is located in the heart on Winckley Sqaure, Preston. We are the only member of the PRCA in Lancashire and hold its coveted Consultancy Management Standard – recognising our commitment to excellent client service and people development.