Award winning, integrated brand agency, Vibe, is growing its PR team and looking for a motivated, enthusiastic PR Account Manager to join the team.
You will have the opportunity to play an integral role in the growth of Vibe’s PR team, as well as planning, implementing and evaluating client PR strategies.
Adding value to the business:
Working closely with the agency’s PR Director, you will make a key contribution to achieving business objectives, shaping the future of the PR service and growing the team’s existing client portfolio.
- The role also provides the opportunity to work with the wider team to help realise Vibe’s ambitions for growth:
- Using your strategic thinking and creative flair to devise and implement high impact PR campaigns in line with client business objectives
- Evaluating PR activity and reporting to clients on results achieved
- Supporting the PR Director in actively seeking out new business opportunities and presenting campaign strategies
- Handling media enquiries in a deadline-driven environment
- Enhancing and developing systems and processes to ensure smart working
- Copywriting for a diverse range of consumer and b2b audiences
- Networking and using your bank of media and business contacts to contribute to the growth of the business
Vibe offers you the opportunity to work closely with specialists in marketing, creative and digital disciplines, ensuring our clients benefit from a genuine ‘full-service’ approach to brand positioning.
Salary – £20,000-30,000 (dependent on experience)
Candidates must have a proven track record in the PR industry (preferably within an agency environment), with expertise in media relations, strategic thinking and account handling. Excellent writing skills and an appetite for new business development are also required.
- Record of academic achievement (to degree level or equivalent industry qualification)
- Highly motivated, proactive and enthusiastic team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ideally at least four years of PR industry experience
- Adept at media relations with the ability to understand what makes a story
- Strategic thinker with commercial acumen
- Brand enthusiast, happy to work in a full service environment
- Keen to be part of a small team with ambitions for growth