Location: Macclesfield, Cheshire
Context is an established technology focused PR and marketing consultancy based in Macclesfield, Cheshire just south of Manchester. We have an international client base in both B2B and B2C with some global players as well as a number of entrepreneurial SMEs and start-ups. Over the last year we have grown significantly and expect this growth to continue in the coming 12 months. In order to continue to innovate and provide excellent service we need to recruit a committed, hands on account manager. We are members of the PRCA and have a continuous programme of staff development.
About The Role
The account manager role at Context requires an experienced PR professional with strong writing and press relations skills. You should also be thoroughly versed in social media management. This is a client facing role so you will be expected to be commercially aware as well as adept at planning and campaign management.
• Assist account director in planning, managing and measurement of PR campaigns
• Writing a range of content from press releases and thought leadership articles to case studies and white papers
• Managing product review programmes
• Creative media pitching
• Social media campaign planning and management
• Contribute to new business development
• Report writing
What are we looking for?
• Experience of managing, developing and retaining clients
• Experience and interest in the tech or digital sector
• Excellent writing skills, showing both creativity and attention to detail
• Confident and assertive in dealing with the media partners and clients
• Commercially astute and confident to manage budgets and resources
• Ability and passion to get to grips with complex subject matter
• An understanding of social media and digital marketing
• Flexible approach to work across other teams as client needs dictate
Experience in the technology sector would be ideal but we will consider any candidate with the right competences and experience.
You will report directly to an account director but we are a small team so you will have day to day contact with everyone from the MD to account executives
Salary would be £25-30k depending on experience, with profit related bonus and company pension scheme.