Shackleton PR is the fastest growing agency in the region and they are growing quickly because they do things differently.
Delivering the perfect blend of traditional PR and latest social media techniques to help our clients meet their goals, Shackleton blend strategy and creativity, analytics and innovation.
They’re looking for an ambitious account manager who understands that the world of PR is changing and who wants to be at the forefront of the brave new world and would love to hear from you if you can show us a track record in helping devise and implement PR campaigns, managing accounts and teams, and a desire to learn and implement new techniques to help clients meet their goals.
Get in touch if you’d like the opportunity to join the team that put the first diamond in space and out-ed the world’s naughtiest pet. We’d love you to be part of our next project, working with a team that brings together skills across the communications mix and turns them into award winning campaigns.
• Being strategic-led, devising and implementing PR campaigns across a wide range of media
• Experience of working on both B2B and B2C accounts
• Media relations – be able to forge strong relationships with key journalists
• Work reactively to meet media requests and produce copy to a tight deadline
• Demonstrate strong written and copywriting skills
• Experienced at PR campaign evaluation
• Have an understanding of how social media fits within the wider PR strategy
• Demonstrate knowledge of crisis PR and reputation management
• Present ideas confidently in an enthusiastic and succinct style
• Experience of managing budgets
• Ability to understand different industry sectors / audiences
• Organised, with strong campaign planning skills
• Ability to communicate and present to senior management
• Work under pressure to internal / external deadlines
• Produce a range of reporting documents for internal and external use
• Efficient management and leadership of junior team members