Peppermint PR is looking for an experienced senior account manager to join our award-winning team.
This person will be managing several national accounts from our enviable client list, across both consumer and B2B sectors. These include retail, healthcare, food and drink, professional services, commercial property and technology.
The job will involve managing account executives and assisting with their development.
Peppermint is committed to helping every member of our team to grow and progress a fulfilling career.
We’re looking for:
• 3 – 5 years’ agency experience
• Proven account management skills
• Strategic planning skills and excellent journalist contacts
• Advanced copywriting skills with a keen attention to detail and accurate punctuation
• Confident, persuasive communication skills
• Creative ability and the will to think big and bold
• Proven social media skills with advanced digital campaign experience
• An innate positivity and enthusiasm, coupled with the drive to deliver exceptional results.
We offer you:
• Excellent salary and benefits
• The opportunity to work with our impressive and ever-growing roster of clients
• A supportive, nurturing and fun environment in which colleagues treat each other with mutual respect and warmth
• One to one, personal development plan meetings
• Scope to work hand-in-hand with our creative and digital team on a broad range of marketing tools.
No recruitment agencies please.