Award winning integrated Leeds Agency is looking to appoint a new PR AM – SAM for their PR team.
The clients would be a mix of home interest, retailers, education/training, refrigeration, sport/health and Law.
Candidates would need to have agency PR experience and experience of leading accounts with minimal support. Proof of great media relations and securing results for clients is a must and being able to develop, line manage and nurture more junior members.
Key responsibilities include:
• Supporting senior members of the team in researching and writing client communication strategies and managing client account teams
• Researching and writing press releases, feature articles, web copy and other forms of content
• Online reputation management and crisis PR support
• Taking client briefs and briefing designers for the production of printed materials and multi-media
• Managing events and stunts on behalf of clients
• Play a lead role in pitches and presentations
• Liaising with external suppliers
• Maintaining accurate records and files of all activities including timesheets to ensure accounts are running profitably
• Motivating, supervising and line managing Account Executives
• Supporting the development of the company including marketing and business development
• Detailed knowledge of PR and marketing disciplines
• A way with words – excellent written and verbal communication skills and will be comfortable presenting plans, ideas and recommendations
• Impeccable organisation and planning skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks at any given time
• Ability to plan PR campaigns and communication programmes, incorporating both strategy, tactics and costs
• Take responsibility for delivering agreed level of activity and meeting deadlines
• Ability to support, line-manage and also delegate
• Ability to prioritise workload and respond to client briefs on time and within budget
• A keen eye for a good piece of creative – graphical or photography. Ensuring our marketing collateral is of a high standard
• An understanding of offline, online and multi-channel technologies and developments across the marketing and digital marketing arena
For more information please contact Helen Salt on Helen@blackcherryrecruitment.co.uk or 0161 228 7239