Would you like to work in one of the North’s leading PR agencies? Do you want to bring your PR expertise to some of the UK’s biggest and most successful FMCG brands?
Finn is looking for an experienced PR account manager/ senior account manager to join its growing team and be the driving force on some of its most exciting accounts.
We’re looking for a passionate professional with proven experience in handling PR and social media for brands as well as an interest in B2B communications. Experience with FMCG is ideal, but not essential.
In return, we can guarantee a competitive salary, strong career progression at one of the North’s leading PR agencies and an exciting portfolio of brands to work on.
• Lead the day to day delivery of key accounts, managing client and media relationships
• Four or more years’ experience handling campaigns across multiple PR channels including print, online and social media
• Managing all press office programmes including media sell-ins, features programme and managing team members where appropriate
• Responsible for developing, managing and overseeing the delivery of all campaigns, including projects, creative content and social media
• Managing and mentoring junior team members to deliver campaigns
• Excellent media relations skills across a breadth of media environments, both B2C and B2B
• Experience of implementing social media activity
• Outstanding communications skills and ability to develop quality relationships with all clients and stakeholders
• Ability to scope and develop campaign plans working with agency specialists and suppliers where relevant
• Well organised, good attention to detail and ability to manage multiple accounts
In return, Finn offers:
– Highly competitive salary
– 25 days holiday a year
– Generous training and development package
– Bonus scheme
– Regular, company-paid social events